пятница, 9 декабря 2016 г.


Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac, Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow with Insert and Strap to Properly Align the Spine and Ease Lower Back Pain

Having moved a year ago to my husband, I realized that he was terribly uncomfortable pillows)) Seems to be funny, but eventually I realized that I can't sleep, sore neck, back and I woke up in the night and didn't know how to lie back. The beginning of the study the Internet in search of pillows and decided to choose from orthopedic. Stumbled upon an orthopedic Duro-Med Relax-a-Bac, Lumbar Back Support Cushion Pillow is caught in it the presence of the cushion, which supposedly adjusts to your neck and remembers the shape due to the special top layer. The manufacturer promised a lovely sleep, free breathing and the absence of pain in the neck. Frankly, I am easily bribed by such statements))) In General, it was decided to take!

Took the official website. Pleased with the presence of the payment card when ordering and free delivery in the limits MKAD. With the purchase came under share and the price turned out to be 2000 lower than usual, the way the action like this is often enough) After placing the order I was contacted by the Manager, agreed that after the weekend, this wonderful pillow would be me)

So, in the first use was really surprised by this roller! It is just adjusted my neck and it corrected my wrong habitual posture. Pleased with the presence of the cover, which is removable and washable. The pillow itself is not very big, but under my height (176 cm), she was a pretty good size, more in principle not necessary. Comfortable to sleep on his back and the side. Yet after use it's only been a month, but I can say that waking up I became much less frequent, and discomfort in the pose do not feel at all. Gone in the morning feeling seasoned neck and back) For a price - for me a great purchase!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий